- One effort which seems to be gaining ground is the use of the Fudge
system to provide the playing rules for the game, as opposed to the very
(some would say overly) detailed system which ships in the game.
Fudged Aria rules
- Attempting to extend the Aria systems for technological development to
the development of the techniques of magic, Dave Sherohman devised these
systems. Well worth a look.
- Once upon a time, there were many, many supplements planned for Aria;
they never made it, obviously. But these pieces of Aria Combat
(on weapon design) and Aria Cosmos may still be interesting
reading for you.
Aria Combat excerpt
Aria Cosmos excerpt
- Larry Barry created the original version of this outline for Persona
Creation (at best an intricate process). I have since done what I could to
expand and improve that outline, and add page number references throughout.
Persona Creation Outline
- Mike Harvey did some interesting statistacal analyses of the dice
mechanics in Aria, and the tables that he created can be found here.
Aria Dice Analysis
Pages ©Copyright 1998-2000 by Sixten Otto (firstname.lastname@example.org); all rights reserved